We spent Christmas in OC with my brother's family and had a great time! Tons of fun:
- Birthday dinner at Morton's Steakhouse - my mom reserved a banquet room for an awesome evening of steak
- K1Speed - both Anaheim and Irvine tracks
- Griffith Observatory - crazy traffic but we had dinner, then went around a roadblock and made it up there. Still didn't have enough time to see everything so will have to go back. Recommend nearby Mexico City restaurant and the Trails Cafe in Ferndell.
- Games, Games Games: Hand in Foot, Yahtzee, Apples to Apples, Things, Say Anything, Ticket to Ride, Dominoes. Codenames turned out to be a huge hit. Chameleon was also played alot.
- Worked on the Bradley GT2 - Kevin and I got dad's old Bradley GT2 running after nearly 30 years. We rebuilt the rear brakes since the parking brake was left on and fused the drums. Also replaced the master cylinder. The engine only needed some oil and gas to get it going. Lots to work left to get it street worthy but we were able to go around the block!
|Everyone passing Jyoti
|Griffith Observatory from the bottom of the hill
|Griffith Observatory at night