For the first time since my parents moved to Tucson, we had the whole family there together.
- Had a great day at the Tucson Mountain Shooting Range. We fired the M1 Garand and Carbines as well as some pistols and a newly built AR.
- For my dad's birthday, we went to a magic show. It was at a restaurant and was a very intimate affair. The magician was great and the food was good as well.
- Took the Rotunda tour at Kartchner Caverns. The caverns were well worth the drive.
- After the caverns, we headed over to Tombstone. Tombstone is a fun little town. We didn't have much time there but walked along Fremont St, had lunch at Big Nose Kate's and visited the museum at the old courthouse.
- Bagged Wassen Peak and Golden Gate Mt.
- Did a ton of work on the Bradley. We pulled the engine to put in a new clutch and flywheel. We also installed a new exhaust system. Many trips to Chirco Performance.
- Games, games games!
|Shooting the AR|
|The approach to Wassen Peak|
|Wassen Peak marker|
|Kings Canyon trail|
|Tombstone main drag|
|Bradley GT2 running|
|Golden Gate Mountain summit|