- Attended Bengt's NYLT closing at Mataguay - it was hot but in the shade
- Visited Jyoti's cousin and family up at the beach house they rented in Malibu
- Spent the afternoon at the Getty Villa
- Dinner at Art's Table - expensive but good, I recommend the brussel sprouts
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Sunday, July 10, 2016
First Summer Weekend
Due to graduation, moving and vacation, this was really the first weekend of summer for me. It was my also my first day of bodysurfing which happened to be during the Switchfoot BroAm at Moonlight beach.
Tuesday, July 05, 2016
- Sleeping Giant hike - highly recommended!
- Smith Family luau
- Zip lines - awesome!
- SUP at Kalapaki Beach
- Sams Oceanview
- Kilohana Plantation train tour
- Osten Family Olympics - cornhole, tennis and bocci
- Waikiki - too crowded
- Pearl Harbor - Arizona Memorial, Pacific Aviation Museum, USS Missouri, USS Bowfin
- OC - Borrego Canyon trail at Whiting Ranch
- OC - Lolo Gaspar for Kevin's birthday
Posted by dosten at 5:50 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)