- Endangered Species (Anna Pigeon Mysteries Book 5) by Nevada Barr - another mystery in the Ann Pigeon series; stranger than Firestorm but more mysterious
- Six Spices: A Simple Concept of Indian Cooking by Neeta Saluja - Indian cooking, mainly vegetarian
- Mons 1914 - 1918: The Beginning and the End by Don Farr - interesting book about the WWI history of the town I have been spending way too much time in. A bit too much detail on the early action but very fascinating account of occupied Belgium.
- Track of the Cat (Anna Pigeon Mysteries Book 1) by Nevada Barr - the first of the Ann Pigeon series and my least favorite. I liked the hiking aspects but hated the ending.
- The Wallstrip (TM) Edge: Using Trends to Make Money -- Find Them, Ride Them, and Get Off by Howard Lindzon - skimmed this IBD-like book
- Ill Wind (Anna Pigeon Mysteries Book 3) by Nevada Barr - my favorite Ann Pigeon book so far
- Queen of the Sciences: A History of Mathematices by Prof. David M. Bressoud - great series on the history of math; gets in depth at times
- Blind Descent (Anna Pigeon Mysteries Book 6) by Nevada Barr - yet another Ann Pigeon mystery; I actually paid for this one since the library didn't have it
- American Cocktail: 50 Recipes That Celebrate the Craft of Mixing Drinks from Coast to Coast by Imbibe Magazine - cocktails!
- The American Way: The Lost Secret to American Prosperity and How to Get it Back by John Robb - good concepts but short on actions
Wednesday, September 03, 2014
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment