On Saturday afternoon, we all went down to Old Town to see the sites and visit some of the museums.
* First, we went through the McCoy House Interpretive Center. This is a very nice museum with each room representing a different period of Old Town's history. Unfortunately, the docent said this house is the first to be cut when the money gets tights so is closed often.
* In the Robinson-Rose House, we saw the wonderful model of Old Town from 1872.
* We did the tour through the Estudillo House. I enjoy the period costumes that the park employees and volunteers wear.
* The kids dipped candles at the candle and soap shop.
* We ate dinner at The Alamo Mexican Food, which is the only fast food Mexican food we could find within walking distance.