We mistakenly left a bowl of mixed nuts on the dining table yesterday afternoon and the dog promptly ate them. Unfortunately for Sophie, some of the included nuts were Macadamias. Apparently, Macadamia nuts are toxic to dogs. When we woke up this morning, Sophie was suffering the symptoms: wobbly walking, vomiting and depression (although I can't really give a definite diagnosis on this one). Sophie spent the day sleeping in her bed and was fine by the evening, just like a bad Macadamia nut hangover.
Hope she's doing better. Diego's proving to be a master at getting to all the forbidden Christmas snacks.
Post a Comment