- The 4-Hour Workweek - the seminal book for the "New Rich". I bought this one and have been reading and re-reading it. Have even put some of it into action (more on this to come).
- The Bootstrapper's Bible - great tips for startups and you can't beat the price.
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers - pretty much what the title suggests. A litte too basic for me.
- Law 101 - a good intro to the American legal system, warts and tall. I skimmed the sections on tort and Constitutional law and concentrated on contracts and property. This would be a good reference to have on the shelf.
- Getting Started in Consulting - got this for my wife and didn't read it myself.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
More Personal MBA
I knocked out a few more PMBA books.