They are also easy to make at home:
- Beef, use the cheapest cut you can find. I usually use chuck steak since it has little fat. Buy alot and freeze it in portion sized baggies.
- Cheese, cheddar is perfect
- Sour cream
- Frozen french fries, any brand will do.
- Start the fries per the manufacturer's instructions. They usually take 20 minutes in the oven to cook nice and crispy.
- Fry up the beef until cooked through. This isn't filet mignon so don't keep it rare.
- Grate the cheese.
- Warm the tortillas a bit.
- When the the beef and fries are done, pile everything on the tortilla and enjoy!